Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from BESTSELLER STORES SVERIGE AB, Frösundaviks Allé 9, 169 70 SOLNA, Sweden, business registration number 556460-2893 ("VERO MODA"), to customers purchasing goods via VERO MODA Skellefteå’s online shop (“the Online Shop”).
- Conclusion of contract
A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and VERO MODA when your order has been confirmed by VERO MODA. VERO MODA will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation.
You are only allowed to purchase products in the Online Shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
VERO MODA reserves the right to prevent persons from shopping via the Online Shop in case of a high number of returns.
- Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in the Online Shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order.
VERO MODA reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in the Online Shop. Furthermore, VERO MODA reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in the Online Shop at any time, e.g., due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices.
When ordering goods in the Online Shop an amount will be added in payment of shipping costs:
- Click & Collect/Pick up at store: 0,00 SEK
- Postnord parcel shop: 59 SEK– free delivery on orders above 500 SEK
- Bring parcel shop: 59 SEK– free delivery on orders above 500 SEK
Products ordered via the Online Shop can only be delivered to addresses in Sweden.
When ordering goods in the Online Shop it is possible to use the following payment options:
Credit and debit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro)
This payment method requires a valid credit or debit card. We reserve the right to check the validity of the card. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods
This payment method requires a Swish account, which you will need to log into in the payment process in order to approve the payment request.
The payment methods Klarna Invoice and Klarna Account are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms can be found on klarna.com.
All payments are subject to validation and authorisation by both the card issuer/payment provider and us, to maintain security and prevent fraud. We reserve the right to decline certain payment methods and/or refer to a different payment method depending on the circumstances.
Unless you have been informed otherwise, the usual time of delivery from the time of placing the order is:
- Click & Collect/pick up at store: 0-1 working days.
- Bring parcel shop and Postnord parcel shop: 2-5 working days.
VERO MODA is not obliged to deliver goods which are out of stock.
- Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 30 days.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to VERO MODA Skellefteå (Nygaten 50, 931 31 Skellefteå, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +46 91088210), that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
- In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- In case you have chosen the delivery method Click & Collect/Pick up at store (collection of parcel in the shop) and you do not pick up your parcel within 14 calendar days we will regard this as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. However, if you return the products by using our return label, cf. below under “Return of goods”, the return costs will be deducted from your repayment. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
- In case of partial return, you will not receive a refund of the delivery costs.
Return of goods
- The goods must be returned to one of VERO MODA’s shops in Sweden.
- You must return the goods without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract.
- Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the physical shop or the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- You bear all costs of returning the products. If you return the goods using our return label, you will be charged an amount of 59 SEK, which will be deducted from your repayment.
- In case of uncollected delivery within 14 days, you will be charged a fee for the actual costs for return shipping to the store. Unredeemed packages is charged with a fee of 130sek which will be deducted from your repayment.
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
- Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
Pursuant to applicable legislation, VERO MODA grants a 24 months' right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods, unless a longer period is required under national law in the delivery country. This right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods means that you are obliged to notify a defect in conformity to the supplied products in a timely manner, whereby a notification within two months after discovery of the defect will always qualify as a notice that is sent on time. The right to notify a non-conformity means that you may complain about faults or defects in the products, that have come to surface after delivery.
If your complaint is justified, we will also reimburse your shipping costs, on the basis of the cheapest method of shipment.
You can file a complaint by contacting VERO MODA Skellefteå, Nygaten 50, 931 31 Skellefteå, email: email@example.com, telephone: +46 91088210.
- Customer complaints procedure
In case you disagree with our handling of your complaint, it is possible to submit a complaint regarding an online purchase via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can access HERE.
VERO MODA is not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists, VERO MODA is relieved from performance of its obligations.
VERO MODA's liability for any and all claims is limited to an amount equal to the price of the good purchased by you.
VERO MODA assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.